Private and Public Vaccination Services:
(Updated: Oct 19, 2021, 5:57pm, by. A.Formosa, RPh)
Link to register at the bottom. Please read.
Seasonal Vaccination Options:
FLUCELVAX QUAD - (Sold out)
Cell-based Quadrivalent Influenza Flu Vaccine
FLUZONE HIGH DOSE - (Sold out)
High Dose Influenza Flu Vaccine
PUBLIC INFLUENZA VACCINE - In Stock
For 2021/2022 Flu season all BC residents over 6 months old are encouraged to recieve a pulically funded flu vaccine at no cost to the patient.
Routine & Optional Vaccination:
Adacel (TDaP) Approx. $65.00 + Admin Fee
Pertussis and Tetanus Booster Combined - One every 5 to 10 years.
Td Adsorbed (Publically Funded for BC Residents)
Basic Tetanus Booster. One every 10 years.
Shingrix Approx. $182.00 + Admin Fee
Varicella-zoster "Shingles" Vaccination. Two doses after 50y/o.
Prevnar-13 Approx. $139.00 + Admin Fee
Pneumococcal Conjugate "Pneumonia" Booster. One dose after 50y/o.
Pneumovax-23 Approx. $48.00 + Admin Fee
Pneumococcal Polysaccharide "Pneumonia" Booster.
Twinrix Approx. $80.00 + Admin Fee, each
Hepatitis A/B Vaccination Series. Ideally 3-6 months Prior to travel.
Gardasil-9 Approx. $232.00 + Admin, each
HPV Human Papilloma Virus / Herpes. Three doses. Teenagers and Adults.
No longer provided in Pharmacy.
Please visit: How to get vaccinated for COVID-19 - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca)
A link to register is found at the bottom of this page. Please read.
- BOOKING: Patients are asked to SELF-REGISTER. link below.
- CHECK-IN: Please arrive 5 minutes early. Check in at the counter.
- BE PREPARED: Wear short sleeves.
- TIME: Budget 30 to 60 minutes for your visit to avoid rushing.
- ADDITIONAL DOSES: Some vaccines require multiple doses according to a schedule. Follow-up appointments are your responsibility.
- EFFICACY: Vaccine is usually considered effective 2-3 weeks after the last dose in a series. It is still possible to catch or transmit an infectious disease during the vaccination period; however, partially vaccinated persons are significantly less susceptible.
- RECORDS: We will keep a local record, and we provide the ministry with a medication record. Once you've been immunized, you can view your provincial record of immunization here.
LIMITATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Eligibility requirements for Public Vaccine will be determined by the Province of BC.
- Government issued Identification is mandatory.
- If you require more than one vaccine in your appointment, please call after booking.
- Private Vaccines must be pre-paid, and become the non-refundable property of the patient. Administration fees are creditable if appointments must be moved or cancelled.
- Private vaccine may be dispensed for a doctor's appointment, if you bring a hard sided cooler, and clean icepacks. Advanced notice required.
If you consent to services and acknowledge that charges may be associated with some private vaccines and services, register here: