Rapid Antigen Test for Travel
Travelling to the USA by Air?
You can review the current International CDC travel requirements here.
If you are in need of a healthcare practitioner to provide, witness, and document a Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test, we may be able to help you.
- Witnessed in-person Rapid Antigen Testing.
- Result within 15-30 minutes.
- We provide a declaration of the results, and store a copy for 2 years.
- An emailed PDF copy can be provided upon request.
Appointment times offered during office hours. Drop-ins welcome.
- If services are required afterhours, or on the weekend, we may be able to make special arrangements for you. Please call to make an after-hours inquiry.
Self booking during pharmacy hours is possible by visiting our self-registration page here
It is the client's responsibility to know the requirements for testing, and arrange appropriate timing prior to travel outside of Canada. Each jurisdiction, and airline will have its own requirements, and it is not possible for us to provide personalized recommendations based on your itinerary. Please check with your airline, and authorities for each destination or transit point in your journey.